Monday, October 21, 2013

Excuses, Excuses

These next two weeks for me are going to be very hectic to say the least.

The Vocal Department at my school, is putting on Beauty and the Beast for the next two weekends. It is a very intense schedule that I am having a hard time trying to balance. Lots of rehearsals, followed by a total of 10 performances is no easy task.

Please excuse the lack of posts in these next two weeks. I will be working hard to post some things! 

Thank you for understanding!

Love, Sydney 

ps. If you have any tips for me on staying motivated, please let me know!

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads Email Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sydney I hope you are having a great evening. Please check out my blog, I have nominated you for the Liebster Award!!

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...