Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Wish List Wednesday: Simply Jessica Marie

In August, the Chicago Prepster wrote a product review for the Etsy Shop Simply Jessica Marie - and from the moment I saw the monogrammed canvases, I fell in love. 

My past Wish List Wednesdays have included lots of prints (or at least if feels like they have) - I love quotes and I have wanted to fill the wall above my desk with prints of quotes. 


Inspirational Art Print: Color Life with Love and Curiosity



Inspirational Art Print: Live with Purpose and Passion

The art prints add quotes and inspiration to any space; and the monogrammed canvases adds personalization. 

What is on your wish list this week? 

Love, Sydney 

ps. Next week's wishlist: fall style. 

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...