Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Wish List Wednesday: Kate Spade

It's Wednesday! And PSAT Testing Day! And Kira's birthday! 

I have been meaning to do a Kate Spade Wishlist, and finally got around to making one.
There are so many adorable items.
My friend Emily and I have an obsession. We will send pictures back and forth of things we love from Kate Spade ... and from other stores we love. 


I love all of their jewelry, especially the rings. Because I wear my three "signature" rings every day, I would love to add a few more to my collection. 
Kate Spade's watches are to die for. They aren't over the top but they are still classy and unique. 
#BeauBag! I have seen this bag all over blogs, instagram, and twitter, and have fallen in love. 
And we can't forget the adorable pencil case! 

What are your favorite items from Kate Spade? 

Love, Sydney 

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads Email Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. There is a inspired Beau Bag at Francesca' in Black and Tan!!

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...