Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Good Morning!

Every morning, I read the same blogs, at the same time, in the same place.
Reading blogs when I get up in the morning is just part of my routine. I love to start my day off reading something - and reading blogs is my way of accomplishing this goal. 

Gal Meets Glam // The College Prepster  (featured here) // Design Darling, Mackenzie Horan (featured here and here)// 

I have found the best app/website: Bloglovin. Most of these blogs have accounts with Bloglovin, making it easy and simple to read all of my favorite daily reads accessible at once. 
And guess what? A Thousand Tomorrows is now on Bloglovin! 

What are a few of your daily reads?
Love, Sydney 

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads Email Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...