Friday, October 18, 2013

Book Review: Karen Kingsbury, Redemption

I have discovered, over the past few weeks, that reading truly is one way that I can settle down, take a breather, and do something of my pleasing. 
Reading is a nice way to start off your day - I read my favorite blogs every morning when I wake up, I try and read on the bus with some music playing, and sometimes I will get some afternoon reading done on the bus also. 
But reading at night is my go-to relaxer. 

Every night, I read. I turn my lights off, switch to my bedside lamp, and let myself get lost in a good read right before I let my head hit the pillow.

Throughout the past few weeks, I have started (and completed) one of the series by Karen Kingsbury. 

book review
This series is all about getting you introduced to the Baxter Family, the "star" family in many of her series and books. I find myself getting lost in the lives of each and every character, relating to them in some sort of way that makes it irresistible to put the book down. 

I am taking a break from Karen Kingsbury's book, and reading the Nicholas Sparks' novel At First Sight

Do you have any books to recommend for fall reading? 
Let me know the titles by commenting below, emailing me, or finding me on social media.

Love, Sydney

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads Email Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...