Friday, November 1, 2013

How I Do It: Desk Organization

I truly love my desk. 
Although at most times I would like to be working from my bed or my favorite chair in my room, working at my desk helps me to be more productive. I can lay everything out and have it all organized. (by the end of the night it isn't as clean.) 

As much as a wonderful desk is helpful and inviting, I believe that having a clean work space is also essential. I need to have all of my pens in one place, all of my paper clips in another, etc. If I know where the essentials are,  I have no problem getting work done at my desk.



I love this Anthropologie mug - and it serves as a perfect pencil and pen cup!

Simple DIY: Use lined notecards to write yourself inspirational notes.

This small organizer holds the odds and ends, such as my stapler, cards, flashcards, and a pencil sharpener. 

I love having a drawer for files - perfect for papers that I don't know what to do with!

To make your weekend a little more ... exciting, there are some great giveaways going on by my favorite bloggers.

Monograms and Lesson Plans
Classic With a Twist
The College Prepster
Mason...Like the Jar
Citrus Refreshing Fashion

How do you organize and utilize your desk or work space? 

Have a Fantastic Weekend!
See you Monday!

Love, Sydney

ps. have you heard about carly's secret project? I cannot wait to find out what it is!

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads Email Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...