Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wish List Wednesday: Countdown to Christmas #1

Last week in vocal, we started Christmas Music; I am ok with singing it, but I am refusing to listen to it until Thanksgiving... or at least when break starts. 

I've started my wish list for Christmas, and (of course), it is filled with items from Gap. This Christmas I am asking for lots of clothes/accessories because I feel like these are items that I am in need of this season. 



I don't remember the last time I owned a pair of corduroys... so, naturally I ask for 2 pairs.

Straight Khakis // I don't have a pair of Khakis, yet I feel as though they are a staple piece. (And they come in Navy - double plus.)

Flannel Shirt Dress // I have been wanting a shirt dress since I first saw the J. Crew Shirt Dress on the College Prepster. 

Fleece Pleated Dress // A dress that can be worn through winter and spring - and boots! 

Slim Cropped Print Pants // Love the print. And the fit. (Love everything about them!)

What clothing items are on your Christmas Wish List this season?

Love, Sydney

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads Email Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...