Friday, November 29, 2013

Thanksgiving: What I Wore

I hope you had a great Thanksgiving! 

Happy Black Friday! 
I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving. 

I spent the majority of the morning watching the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade, wishing I could live in New York City and make a tradition out of sitting on the streets of NYC - the couch will have to do for now. 

I also spent  part of the morning making Pretzel Carmel Bark - it was super easy to make and was a hit with everyone. 


I had two (very) similar outfits for thanksgiving that were both comfortable, and dressy when needed.




My family had an intimate dinner, just the 5 of us for Thanksgiving. I chose a simple, comfortable outfit for the casual dinner. 








After dinner, we had a "Friendsgiving", where we had an open house with desserts. I chose a simple black skirt and stayed constant with my sweater, boots, and accessories. 

As I mentioned yesterday, I love this time of year and the countless things that I am thankful for. It's been such a fun year and I cannot wait to see what the last month of 2013 brings. 

How did you spend your Thanksgiving? 

Love, Sydney 

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads Email Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...