Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wish List Wednesday: Countdown to Christmas #2

Happy Wednesday! 

It is Thanksgiving Break and I couldn't be happier. I am so ready to have a few days off and enjoy time with family and friends. There is so much to be thankful for this time of year, but also each day there is so much that fills our lives that we are so blessed to have.

This week's Wish List Wednesday includes J. Crew Factory items that are on my Christmas Wish list. (Can you believe that Christmas is 28 days away?!) 








Critter Charm Necklace


What are you currently loving from J. Crew? 

Love, Sydney

ps. do you own Hunter Rain Boots? If so, do you enjoy them and are they worth the investment? I am thinking about adding them to my Wish List.

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads Email Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...