Monday, November 4, 2013

#MotivationMonday

"Every Monday morning, you get a clean slate."

A new week comes with new goals. 
Beauty and the Beast is over with (post tomorrow!), and this is the first week in too long that I have time to myself in the evenings. It's also the first week where my schedule and wall calendar aren't filled with events, practices, and to-dos. (plus Homework!)

Even though this week does not present too many challenges with itself, I am prepared to motivate myself because of fun plans for the weekend. 
Successful week = Fun Weekend. 





I have no regrets. 
What is motivating you this week? 

Love, Sydney 

ps. sorry this is late! 

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads Email Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...