Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Best Pinterest Accounts to Follow

Happy Tuesday! 
 Got through  Monday. 7 days and counting until Thanksgiving Break.
and it's my 100th post! 

I am addicted to Pinterest - and I am not afraid to share it. Pinterest is a way to unwind (or to start your day)(or to help increase procrastination)(or to spend your whole entire day on), and is easily understandable... after a few days of practice. 
I love creating boards, but I love to pin. Even though half the things I pin I never look back at (this is a big issue!), I still love to pin because you never know when you may want to look back at it. 

Ashley Brooke // (and her blog). 
Favorite Board: The Good Stuff

Amy Stone // (and her blog). 
Favorite Board: Chic

Carly, College Prepster // (and her blog). 
Favorite Board: Legibly Beautiful

Katie Coppens // (and her blog). 

Kira Ann // (and her blog).
Favorite Board: More. (or Les Vacances)

Mackenzie Horan // (and her blog/shop)
Favorite Board: Style.

Sarah Belle // (and her YouTube).
Favorite Board: I Do.

Favorite Board: <the pink diary>.

Who are your favorite pinners?

Love, Sydney


pps. I had so much fun writing this post - would you like to see more "favorite social media..." posts?

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads Email Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...