Monday, November 11, 2013

#MotivationMonday

Happy Monday! 

What a whirlwind of a weekend. I went to a Wando Football Game with my friend, Kellen, and then went to the Coastal  Carolina Fair with her the following day. After spending a few hours tackling homework Saturday night, I spent Sunday morning with my family at church. 
I think the weekend needs to include one more day. 
It was so nice to have genuine fun. The past two weekends have been hectic; it was so rewarding to go out and do something for myself. I got to sit in my room and drink tea and loose myself in a book. I watched romantic movies on Netflix. I laughed countless times with a friend. I woke up, not thinking about where I had to be, but what I had to accomplish. I spent time with my mom.

"the past isn't a thing to me. i can't do anything to it now. i belong to the future."
The Optimist's Daughter

Words of Wisdom to start your week off brightly. 




What quotes do you live by? 
Share your Pinterest "Quote" Boards with me in the comments below!

Love, Sydney

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads Email Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...