Monday, November 25, 2013

Weekend Lookbook + Motivation Monday

This week is Thanksgiving, and I only have to go to school today and tomorrow! On Tuesday we have the Junior vs. Senior Powderpuff game, meaning an activity schedule and shortened classes. (What a way to end before break!) I am excited to have a few days off and spend time with family.

This weekend I volunteered at the Feeding of the Multitudes in Downtown Charleston on the East Side. After seeing how grateful people were for simple clothes and a meal, I am truly thankful for the things that I have. 



With only two days this week, I don't need to much motivation (even though I have so much due today and tomorrow). 
Some of my favorite quotes I found on Pinterest this week:




What are you most excited for this week?

Love, Sydney 

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads Email Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...