Friday, November 22, 2013

10 Pieces - 7 Days

It can be difficult getting together outfits for each day of the week. 
But there's a solution - and, naturally, it's from Gap. 

This season, Gap is offering a ten piece "set" that can be mixed and matched each day to create a totally new outfit - and there are more combination that could be created that just aren't shown here. 
You could say I am in love. 



There are, obviously, some pieces in this set that are out of my comfort zone. But when purchasing the items, you don't have to pick the exact ten. (I'm not too comfortable with the leather jacket - so maybe I will purchase a substitute for that item.)

I love the color combination - a pretty pink and a dark navy, light jeans and khaki chords.

How are you styling your outfits for the cold weather?

Love, Sydney

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads Email Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...