Monday, December 2, 2013

Motivation Monday: 24 Days to Christmas

And we meet again. On Monday. 
14 academic days until the next break starts. 
allow the countdown to begin.

I am excited for this week, as on Thursday and Friday the High School  Vocal Department and High School Symphony Orchestra are putting on their Christmas Concert; it is semi last minute, as we still have a good bit of work to do, but somehow it will come together. 
We have a great list of beautiful songs, including 3 pieces from the Messiah by Handle, O Holy Night, and Canticle of Joy (my personal favorite). I cannot wait to hear the symphony open up our concert and play along with us for the first time - It will give me chills.  
With a concert at the end of the week, and rehearsals each day before, this week will present it's struggles - organization is greatly needed. (did someone say time management?) 

Yesterday, I was confirmed. (I will be posting pictures as soon as I upload them onto the computer!) It was a great experience. I had to read my testimony (under 3 minutes - eek!). I will be including that with my "What I wore" Post. 

Motivation for the week: 






What is motivating you this week?

Love, Sydney 



No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...