Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Late #MotivationMonday

3 Days until Christmas Break.

What a fun weekend - Friday night spent with my best friend, watching Romantic Comedies and laughing until our stomachs hurt. Saturday involved a very wet rugby game, resulting in myself and Kellen drenched... and still laughing. And Sunday was full of homework and Grey's Anatomy. 
Yesterday was a slow day at school and after school. After today is done, my biggest hurdles are out of the way and only one more quiz stands in my way before break.

I am ready to kick the rest of this week in the behind.

Late #MotivationMonday: 



What is motivating you this week, especially with 
Christmas just around the corner?

Love, Sydney

ps. What would you like to see in 2014?

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...