Wednesday, December 25, 2013

For Unto Us a Child is Born

Merry Christmas!

I am sorry for the sparse blog posts this month. Once school got out, I have been trying to chill and take time for myself. (Which included getting sick Saturday night - Monday) This last week of December will hopefully bring a Outfit of the Day post for both Christmas Eve and New Years Eve, a New Year's Resolution, and maybe a Christmas "Haul" type post. I am excited to see what the close of 2013 and start of 2014 brings for my blog.

On a more "Christmasy" note,
Personally, it has been really difficult to get into the Christmas spirit this year with the constantly changing weather that is never quite cold enough to scream winter. I was, originally, very excited for December, as our Decembers in Charleston are usually cold enough to where we are wearing coats and boots daily ... not this year. I haven't needed a coat this month yet and, for the past two days, people have been walking around in shorts and a short sleeve shirts. Fingers crossed that tonights Christmas Eve service gets me into the mood!
I hope that you and your family have a blessed Christmas Eve and Day. 

Today in the town of David, a Savior has been born to you; He is Christ the Lord. 
{Luke 2:11}

Love, Sydney 

INSTAGRAM // TWITTER // PINTEREST // GOODREADS // EMAIL 




No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...