Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wish List Wednesday: Countdown to Christmas #5

2 Days until Christmas Break.

I am so glad that I survived Tuesday. As it proved to be the toughest day of this 4 day week with my Algebra 2 Test, I am glad that it is over with and I that I can begin to close this week off. The next two days (hopefully) will be a joke and will not take too much effort. I am ready to push through the last two days because the reward (18 day break!) is just around the corner.

Since it is the last Wednesday before Christmas Day, this week I am sharing my last few items that are left on my wish list. 

Accessories // Lands' End // J. Crew Factory // Gap


Lilly Pulitzer iPad Mini Case, True Navy Tiger Lilly

Visual no 1
Le Pliage Large Tote, Navy Blue


The 3-Day Bender Ceramic Rotating Curling Iron
3 Day Bender Curling Iron, Dry Bar (1.5 inch barrel)
Lip Glaze Trio - Elegant Emerald Collection
Stilla Emerald Lip Collection

What is on your Christmas list? 

Love, Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...