Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Favorite YouTubers

Lately, I have found myself spending more and more time on Youtube, watching countless videos and finding new users every day... most of them being British. I love getting new recommendations, leading to hours spent watching all their videos. 


favorite instagram, twitter, pinner...


I love her "Ask Emily" videos - simple 4 minute videos that answer numerous questions about almost every topic.


The most adorable twins from England, their videos are creative and hilarious.


I found Alfie after watching Zoella, and he is so adorable! #Zelfie


I love all of Sarah Belle's videos; none of them seem to disappoint. 








I love getting new recommendations, so who are your favorite Youtubers? 

Love, Sydney

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...