Sunday, December 29, 2013

What I Got for Christmas 2013

Disclaimer: I am not trying to show off what I got for Christmas in this post, 
I am simply writing this post because I love to see what people got for 
Christmas - so please let me know what you got in the comments below!

I hope you had a joyous and blessed Christmas!

Like I said in my Christmas Day post, I really wasn't in the Christmas spirit - with the late Thanksgiving and hustling all through the month, when Christmas finally came it truly didn't feel like it was here. My parents have already moved the tree and there are few remnants that Christmas was ever here - which breaks my heart. I wish I could have been in a better spirit! (and that the weather would have been colder)

Below I have shared my most favorite gifts that I received this Christmas.




I had been eyeing both of these shirtdresses for a long time, and am so happy that I finally got them! I cannot wait to pair them with leggings, boots, tights, and flats.


I saw these pants in Gap in November and knew that I HAD to have them - thanks Daddy!

Color Me Glossy Lip Glaze Set

An unexpected gift but I am thrilled with its contents! All the colors are gorgeous and perfect for all occasions. There are so many to choose from that it's hard to pick out the one that I want to wear for the day!
Longchamp 'Le Pliage' Large Tote

My biggest gift, I am so glad that I finally got my Longchamp. I have already taken it with me out, and am in love. It is the perfect size for me, and can be used in multiple circumstances. It is perfect! I cannot wait to tote this bag around with me for years to come! 



My mom purchased these Oxfords for me without me even asking for them - and I am so glad that she did. For one, they are my favorite color. And they are a style of shoe that I would never think of purchasing for myself. (The pointed toe) I have fallen in love with them and cannot wait to style them in the near future!
I also received smaller gifts, such as a new coffee mug, waterbottle, lunchbox, and perfume set! 

With all the happiness this season, do not forget the true meaning of Christmas - Jesus's birth. What a joyous time! 

What are some of your favorite gifts from Christmas? 

Love, Sydney

INSTAGRAM // TWITTER // PINTEREST // GOODREADS // EMAIL 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...