Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Favorite Twitters

I have loved putting together my favorite social media posts these past few weeks - it's fun to share them and learn who your favorites are! 


This week, I am highlighting my favorite twitter accounts. Throughout the past few months, and with my start of blogging, I have become more and more obsessed with twitter. It is so much easier to scroll through than Facebook or Instagram, and I love retweeting inspirational quotes and tweets that make me smile. 

@KarenKingsbury 
One of my favorite authors, Karen Kingsbury writes amazing Christian Realistic Fiction books. 


@katemwhite
Carly had the privledge of participating on a panel discussion with Kate White, and I instantly fell in love with her. She has so much motivation and is such an encouragement to all women.


@KJP
Dating the gorgeous (and perfect) Sarah from Classy Girls Wear Pearls, KJP's tweets are humorous and inspirational.


@NBCNews
Is there a need to explain? I need to stay up to date with the current events.


@Nordstrom
A must follow - I can't even explain.


@ProperKidProbs
Amazing blog and hilarious tweets!


@sarahbelle93
My favorite pinner, instagram account, and tweeter? Sarah Belle is beyond perfect. (Can I just be her?)


@sarahKJP
The perfect Sarah Vickers (Classy Girls Wear Pearls). Such adorable tweets and always shares pictures of her flawless outfits.


@TODAYshow
Another way to stay in the know about current events!

What are your favorite twitter accounts?

Love, Sydney 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...