Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wish List Wednesday: Countdown to Christmas #3

Happy Wednesday! 

I cannot believe that Christmas is less than 25 days away; I feel like there is so little time to get people's presents this year because of such a late Thanksgiving. (crunch time!)
Christmas is starting to feel more real each and every day with the Christmas Concert this Thursday and Friday - so excited. 

This week's Countdown to Christmas features Lands' End! 


I've gotten my cords for the season... time for colored jeans! 


Love the color scheme!

Corduroy Leggins? What could get better than that?!


I am starting PE next semester, so a canvas bag (navy and monogrammed) would be perfect for taking what I need to and from school. 

What's on your wish list this week? 

Love, Sydney 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...