Monday, July 7, 2014

Write it Out

I love back to school shopping! For some reason, I find it super enjoyable to run around Target trying to find everything I need for each class. One of the highlights for me has to be picking out a new agenda. Throughout Middle School,  I just used the agenda that was supplied by my school, but starting Freshman year I've gone out and gotten my own so that I could choose one that is fits all my needs. 

This year, I went with a simple yet large agenda from Target (very similar to the blue sky planner below). Last year, I used a Lilly Pulitzer, but I did not like how it fell apart after a year of use. They are so adorable and are definitely in style, but the quality wasn't there! (Don't get me wrong though, the Lilly agendas this year are ADORABLE!) 
agendas for 2014 - 15

What agenda are you using this year? 


3 comments:

  1. picking out an agenda is such a tough choice! i think I am finally going to switch over from Lilly Pulitzer to the Kate Spade planner this year though!

    xx,
    Erin
    www.sugarsnappearls.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I heard Kate Spade planners are great and they also get good reviews! It would definitely be a good investment!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. You can try Wordsworth Planner which will help you more than any other.

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...