Monday, July 14, 2014

What's in My Purse - Kate Spade Little Minka


It's been a while since I last shared what's in my purse, so I thought it was time to update you all! I recently received the Kate Spade Little Minka as a "congrats! you survived freshman year!" from my parents. I had seen so many bloggers using this bag and knew that I had to get my hands on it - and it's just as great as  I imagined. It can easily be converted from a handbag to a crossbody, and fits even more than you can imagine. 




My Purse Essentials : 

Kate Spade Little Minka

Notebook and Book // I need somewhere to write my blog ideas and lists - this Tiny Prints notebooks does it all! And if I'm not reading from my kindle app, I always make sure to throw my current read into my purse just in case there's a need to pull out my book! 

OMG! I wish I Had A ... Kit // This small cosmetic bag holds it all! Some of the essentials I put in this bag include - hair ties, nail clippers (I am constantly breaking nails!), lipsticks and/or glosses (NYX, Stila, Bare Minerals, Maybelline), Perfume, lotion, Chapstick, flash drive, and hand sanitizer

Kate Spade Coin Purse (similar)

Heaphones

Advil

Phone + iPad Mini

Pens

Compact Mirror




What do you keep in your purse at all times?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...