Sunday, July 6, 2014

Off to Camp

Happy Sunday!

I'm not known for Sunday posts, but early this morning I'm headed to camp for 2 weeks (I come home on Saturday, July 19th!). I'M SO EXCITED! I cannot wait to spend my time in Greenville and I am excited to share my experience with you when I get back through lots of pictures! 

Lots of these posts include tons of inspiration from Pinterest - I wanted to keep on posting content but I didn't want to kill myself by putting hours into each post! With this being said, I promise that the level of content you're used to here on A Thousand Tomorrows will still be there; I hope you'll understand!

I would love to receive some snail mail from you, so below is my address while I'm away. I'll make sure to respond promptly back! 

Sydney Huss
SCGSAH
15 University Street
Greenville, SC 29601

I look forward to hearing from you! 

xoxo

1 comment:

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...