Friday, July 4, 2014

Independence Day Inspiration

Happy Fourth of July! 

I love the high energy of everyone in Charleston on the Fourth. I have the pleasure of living in a city where there are many great places to watch fireworks and celebrate Independence, so tonight myself and my family are heading out to Sullivans Island to watch the "boomers", as my little sister calls them. 
I love getting dressed up for holidays, indulging in new dresses and ensembles to wear just for a day, but when it comes to the Fourth, I've got it covered with red, white, and blue.
Throughout the past week, many of my favorite bloggers have been showcasing what they're planning on wearing, which is definitely helping with my own outfit inspiration!

{ via Moda and the Mar }

perfect casual July 4th outfit
{ via Classic With a Twist }

{ via The Blonde Prep

4th of july outfit ideas, red white and blue, lulu's
{ via Styled Snapshots }

{ via Atlantic-Pacific

{ via A Preppy State of Mind }

{ via Southern Curls and Pearls }

via Southern Curls and Pearls }


What's your favorite look? What are your exciting plans for the Fourth of July? 

xoxo

P.S. Sorry for not posting yesterday ladies, I was getting lots of scheduled posts ready for my time away at camp! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...