Monday, July 28, 2014

feedback + what's to come

Happy Monday! 

This week is already proving that it won't be the easiest. I'm currently blogging from my iPad mini because my computer charger broke, and we're waiting for the new charger to come in. Please bare with me as I'm having a few technical difficulties on this side! 

I also am traveling to see family later this week, so there's been lots of packing and post preparation/planning that's going on. I'm thinking about taking a week off (August 1-9) while I'm gone, to really enjoy my time with family and start brainstorming lost of posts. With a week off, I feel like I can really get myself motivated and ready to blog and get back to school soon after I return home. 

Also, I'm rebranding the blog yet again. I mainly want to change the URL to start with, that will most likely come with a name change. I contacted someone today about working with me in this process and I'm so excited. It's something I've been debating, but going into sophomore year, I know I won't have time to worry about it all in a few weeks from now; so, I'm going to get it done while I have the time and resources! 

I really value your opinion as the reader here on A Thousand Tomorrows, so let me know what you think about all these changes/breaks, and I'd also love to hear what you want to see in the future. You mean so much to me, and I love getting to chat with you, whether it be on a form of social media, in the comments below, or through email. 
Just a few sneak peeks: this August myself and Kira are talking about doing another back to school collaboration, and possibly adding a few others bloggers into the mix! I'm getting lots of Tea Talk Tuesdays in from some amazing bloggers (Carly from The College Prepster, Meredith from Monogram Meredith, Kira from Kira Tabor, and more!), and I've created a rough blogging schedule for the school year. Tea Talk Tuesdays will be featured every other Tuesday, and blog posts will be coming your way every Monday/Wednesday/Friday or Tuesday/Thursday, just depending on the week of the featured Tea Talk Tuesday. 
I really love blogging, so with the amount of work I'm expecting, I feel as though creating a specific schedule will help me to give to you the best quality content you deserve. I've learned so much about myself and who I am because of this little corner of the internet that I like to call my own. 

I really look forward to hearing from you, either through email or commenting! 
Have a great Monday!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Excited for all the changes to come! Enjoy your break! ��

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...