Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Navy Whales

It's no secret that navy is my absolute favorite color, so when my mom brought home this Vineyard Vines skirt after a long week of exams, I was so excited. I've only worn it twice so far, but each time I've gotten a few compliments and have realized how comfortable it is! 

In this look, I paired it with a chestnut v-neck sweater to create a look that would be suitable for a nice dinner. It's also able to be transitioned into fall - just add a pair of flats or cute heels! 







Skirt (similar here) // Sweater // Shoes (similar)


5 comments:

  1. Navy is definitely one of my favorites as well! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live in the color navy! I am constantly checking to see if a piece of clothing I love comes in Navy - I can't get enough of it!

      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Great outfit! Classic tan and navy are key colors in my closet - constant favorites!
    xo Nan
    Simply Elegant Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I was hesitant about putting the colors together, but you're so right - they're perfect colors for any closet!

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. I've just stumbled upon your blog & I love this post! Navy and camel go so well together & I love your "half-tuck", what a creative way to pair it! I must try that soon =)

    I would love for you to check out my new blog www.thesouthernstylista.blogspot.com and give me a few pointers if you have any!

    Thanks so much!
    xoxo, SS

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...