Monday, July 7, 2014

Little Black Dress

{ cue Sarah Bareilles song }

For the longest time, I never had a classic, timeless, and young LBD in my closet - which is considered one of the most essential pieces in a woman's closet! I found that perfect Little Black Dress. It isn't too grown up, but (I feel that) it still shows maturity and it won't ever go out of style! 

I have worn this dress only once here, and the material is perfect and so comfortable. I will be styling it for the second time the 18th for my solo concert performance. I'm thinking about adding one of my scarves, possibly a pretty teal one or my look-alike Barbour scarf. 

What sold me on dress had to be the dainty pleats after the defined waist line. It adds the perfect amount of playfulness! 








Dress (similar here and here) Banana Republic has great LBD options! // Pearl Strands (old, similar here) // Shoes (similar here) // Rings - Versona, Handpicked // Nails (OPI)

How do you style your LBD?

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. You look gorgeous in this dress! Such a cute style too!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...