Friday, July 11, 2014

Bedroom DIY : Inspiration Board

Yesterday I mentioned that I have dreams of creating my own gallery wall in my room, but on the smaller scale, I think that creating an inspiration board would also be lots of fun! The cost is definitely lower and the materials needed aren't that extensive. To create your own that isn't too intense, you simply need a cork board and some push-pins, and an empty wall to place your boards on! 

After even more time spent on Pinterest, I've found a few of my favorite inspiration board looks that aren't too extensive. 

( And again, Mackenzie Horan has a few great options under her board for Office Spaces! )

Inspiration board.

beaprepster:  Added the whale to the bulletin board today

cork board

Inspiration board.

Bowl of polaroids.

inspiration boards-have for decorating each room in the house. Keep poster boards

{at the office : inspiration boards} by {this is glamorous}, via Flickr

Bright and pretty office space.

Office inspiration board
I love the holder for the tablet! 

The P.S. Inspiration board

organized desk space #goals


What inspiration board have you seen that's made your jaw drop? 

Have a great weekend!
xoxo



2 comments:

  1. I have been wanting to do one of these for a long time! I dont know why I havent yet!!!

    Love Always,
    Elizabeth
    thejourneycreatingme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wouldn't like a full board or wall like that in my room just because of how busy and cluttered it looks. But I do have a bulletin board that is about 2/3 necklace storage and 1/3 memories which means on that 1/3 I put concert tickets, a few pictures, a favorite verse, etc. Not too much and it is organized, but i still love it!
    xo, Scarlett
    The Trendy Chick

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...