Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Reblogging and Reblogging

Back in March, I created my second Tumblr account very hesitantly - I had tried it a long time ago and I absolutely hated it. And, after being a Pinterest addict, I didn't think that Tumblr would be my thing! (There's no boards for organization, that's the hardest part for me, kinda OCD about it!!) 

I. love. it. 

It's the center of all things preppy and occasional hilarious posts pop up on my newsfeed from my friends that make me laugh so hard. A lot of the posts are those that you'd find on Pinterest, but I find scrolling through my Tumblr feed seems a lot less daunting than my Pinterest feed for some reason. (Don't worry though, I'm still just as in love with Pinterest!) 

So without further ado, below I've shared eight of my favorite Tumblr accounts that I find myself always reblogging from. Some even have personal blogs to go along with the Tumblr blog, so make sure to check those out, too! 









Monogram Meredith Tumblr // Monogram Meredith Blog

What are some of your favorite Tumblr blogs? Leave your own links below, too! 

xoxo

1 comment:

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...