Thursday, July 10, 2014

Bedroom DIY : Gallery Wall

Over the years, my room has changed as I've grown, and new interior design ideas have popped into my head. I won't be investing in another duvet in the near future for my bed at home, because this time next year I may be shopping for a dorm (fingers crossed, many prayers being prayed!). With the movement of furniture over time, I've slowly added different art pieces to my walls that I've collected over the years, as well as fun pictures. 

With this being said, I've realized how much I really want a gallery wall above my desk or across one of my walls. So many bloggers and interior designers have styled these walls perfectly and it's one of my dreams to create a gallery wall of my own in my current home or sometime when I have a home of my own. 
(And if I can't create a gallery wall, I really want to put together a fun inspiration board - which shouldn't be too expensive! Post to come tomorrow!) 

Mackenzie Horan shares this love just as much as I do, as she has a Pinterest board solely dedicated to Gallery Walls - how perfect! Below I've shared just a few of my favorites from her board, as well as my "For the Home" board. 

Photo gallery wall.

framed shopping bags...for the closet

Lilly print gallery wall.

Gallery wall with gold frames.

Gallery wall.

fashion gallery wall // mini frames // bedroom vanity

black framed gallery wall

What's something you want to add to your bedroom/home? Do you have a favorite gallery wall that you've seen before? 

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...