Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Wish List Wednesday: Back to School

Today was my first day of school
More specific: first day of high school. 

But there are still things I am loathing to help me have some fun accessories this school year. 


Arnold Palmers, Ballet Flats, Cocktail Rings, Monograms, Polka Dots & Stripes, Snail Mail

She is Kind, She has Charm, She is Loyal, She has Style, She has Wit, She has Gumption

The Paris Collection Pencil Set (Unavailable) 

{Really loving Amanda Katherine Designs on Etsy}

Leather Scallop Edge Shopper
The College Prepster introduced me to this bag, and I fell in love with it the minute I saw it.

Lilly Pulitzer Acrylic Tumbler - Lets Cha Cha
I love the Lilly Tumblers, so why not have another?

What is an item that you still need for the school year? 

Love, Sydney

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...