Friday, August 9, 2013

Book Worm

The library is the greatest place.

Today I took a trip to my local library to get some fun books to end the summer with.
I love the library because you can "try out" books, and if you adore them so much, you can go and buy your own copy for your personal bookshelf. 
(This also applies to DVD's and CD's)


(From Top to Bottom)

The Devil Wears Prada, by Lauren Weisberger

I have been reading Pretty Little Liars on and off since the beginning of the summer. 
The books are so different from the show on ABC Family, so it is interesting to compare the two. 

Southern Charm, by Tinsley Mortimer 
I have seen this book featured on a few different blogs, so I had to try it out. 

Style, by Lauren Conrad 
I saw this book featured by Kira on A Southern Life for her Wish List Wednesday. 
If I love it enough, I will definitely be buying my own copy!

Since I can't give you a review on these books at the moment, I will give a overall review of each of the books in the near future, so stay tuned! 

Who is your favorite author? What is your favorite genre? 

Love, Sydney 

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...