Saturday, August 10, 2013

Treasures

My mom was doing a deep cleaning in her room; going through her dresser (and also my dad's), moving things around, and just organizing. 

While cleaning her dresser out, she came across some of her old jewelry. 
And I gladly took it, adding it to my collection.

I love this gold chain link necklace; I have been looking for a piece similar to this for a long time. It will go great with my new earrings from a local jewelry store here in Charleston. 


 Both of these pearl strands are gorgeous and will compliment any outfit; They will be well paired with my Tiffany necklace, or as a stand alone piece.

This pearl, 3 strand choker is a great piece - I just need to find an appropriate time to wear it. 

My mom gave me a few different pairs of gold earrings. They will go great with the pearl strands, or the gold chain link necklace. 

What is your favorite statement piece of jewelry you own? 

Love, Sydney

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...