Thursday, August 29, 2013

In My Backpack

Throughout the school year, my backpack is my life - I store everything in my backpack. 
And if it's not in my backpack, you can find it in my purse.

There are certain items that I cannot go a school day without.



Folders: I have a different colored folder for every class, that corresponds with my binder color. So far, I have found this very helpful - instead of having one large folder or binder getting stuffed with papers, I have 6 organized folders containing papers just for that class. 
Agenda: I adore my Lilly Pulitzer agenda... and I know I have said that before. It is truly helping me to stay organized - between tests, quizzes, rehearsals, blogging, and extra-curricular activities, my schedule can get pretty crazy. The Lilly agenda has the perfect amount of space to write down everything! 
Some sort of Reading Material: Having some sort of book with you during the school day comes in handy more than I would expect - on the bus, after tests, or just having free time in a class, you have great amounts of time throughout the day to get some reading in. 
Calculator: Useful for both Physical Science and Algebra 2, my graphing calculator is useful at all points of the day! 
Pens/Pencils/Pencil Pouch: Pretty self explanatory, but how can you get through a day without pens and pencils? These are essential! Treat yourself to back to school goodies and have fun with buying supplies! 
Lunchbox: Food is a must! You can't learn without a healthy, balanced lunch. 
Camelbak Waterbottle: Stay hydrated! 

Throughout the year,  I will be posting lots and lots of topics pertaining to the topic of school. Stay tuned! 
Email me if you would like to see any specific topics. 

What do you always have with you for your day at school? 

Love, Sydney 

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...