Monday, August 5, 2013

Book Review #1 - Karen Kingsbury

Summertime is the only time I can find enough time to lose myself in a book and finish a book in a reasonable amount and time. (And lately, the time it has taken me to finish a book has been about a day.) During the school year, so many things pile up, that when I finally finish my homework I just want to rest.

I have found an author I love. 
And once I finish all of her books, I may cry. 

Karen Kingsbury is officially the best author I have found. She writes amazing books that are so realistic. They are the kind of books that you get so connected with one character, you can't seem to put the book down. 
Even if it is one in the morning. 

Every book I have read so far from her, I highlight powerful quotes. 
Once I write them down, I can have up  to two pages of notes... and sometimes four. 

A lot of her books are in series, varying from 2 books a series to 5. If you end up reading one of her series, read them in order. Her website will also inform what books are in what series.

They are powerful books that keep you reading. She knows how to write... and write well. 
(I am currently reading Between Sunday Mornings, which is a stand alone title)

Please email (sydhuss16@gmail.com) if you end up trying one of her books, and let me know how you like it. 

So yes, you could say that this isn't a book review, that it is more of a author review.

Who is your favorite realistic fiction author?

Love, Sydney 

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...