Saturday, August 17, 2013

Book Review

Reading is my favorite way to spend time off the electronics. 

20 minutes reading can feel like an hour. It allows your mind to relax. 
Feeling stressed? 
Read. 
Need a break from studying? 
Read a magazine.
Something fun to do on the beach? 
Read. 

After my trip to the library this week, I have some reviews for the books I completed.

Southern Charm || This book was a very easy read, but also very enjoyable. 
True southerner "Minty" Davenport moves from her southern plantation home to New York City, looking to have a big life. 

Wicked, Pretty Little Liars || This is the fifth book in the Pretty Little Liars series and it was just as good as all the others. These books are simple reads. 

Style || I have not finished reading this incredible book by Lauren Conrad, but I will be finishing it soon enough! It is a very informative book - look for posts with inspiration from this title soon. 

The Devil Wears Prada || This book reminded me a lot of Southern Charm, so if you enjoyed that then you will definitely enjoy The Devil Wears Prada. This book took me a little longer than expected, but I cannot wait to watch the movie starring Ann Hathaway! 

What book are you currently reading? 

Love, Sydney

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...