Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Wish List Wednesday #3: Lands' End

I received a Lands' End catalog in the mail, show casing their new fall styles. 
So. Cute.

Being tall comes with its problems - meaning, I have to order things online that are specifically made tall/long. 
Lands' End carries styles in tall! 

I love this sweater - the buttons on the shoulders, and the ability to put a collared shirt underneath for a more preppy look. 


This Cardigan is just like the one pictured above, except for this one is a cardigan - it has buttons. 


Lands' End also has great jewelry. I love this Large Link Necklace (and there's even a matching bracelet!)
It comes in gold and silver... and I don't know which one I will get! 
Help me decide! (Email me at sydhuss16@gmail.com and tell me what you think!)


I love their new Shopper totes! I think the Large tote is great for trips or sleepovers, maybe days at the beach. 
The smaller one could be used more as a purse. 
And I love that it's monogrammed!
They both come in four great colors, I have no clue which color I would choose.
Help me! (Email me, listed above with chain link bracelet)

Email me and let me know what colors you think I should get, for both the totes and jewelry! 

What's on your wishlist this week? 

Love, Sydney

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...