Thursday, August 1, 2013

Adding Prep to your Binders

Happy August! 

I cannot believe it is already August. June and July have flown by, and in a matter of weeks I will be back in school. (Didn't I just graduate?) It is so hard to believe.

Pinterest is my new addiction & I pin things like crazy. While pinning over the summer, I came across these free and easy DIY Binder Covers. 


Once getting to the site, the process is easy and self explanatory.

To make this work, make sure you get binders with a clear plastic sleeve on the front. Also, print your covers on card stock. It will make them much more durable. 

Below I have just a few pictures of how my covers turned out. 




What is one way you personalize your school supplies?

Love, Sydney

P.S. If you end up making your own binder covers, let me know how they turn out!  

Social Media: Twitter  Instagram  Pinterest  Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...