Wednesday, September 3, 2014

When I Grow Up, I Want to Be ... : #blogtemberchallenge

I love thinking about my future, researching possible career paths or colleges, like many teenage girls love to do - and I love to talk about my future aspirations, and learn what others are passionate about and looking towards doing post-high school. I have friends who want to go into multiple career paths, whether it be a start on Broadway, working in occupational therapy, or becoming a Doctor and working in third-world countries in Africa; the ideas are endless. 

Today's Prompt :

... a student | It's really important to me to go to a 4 year college, and possibly go on to get my master's degree as well. I want to experience college, gain life resources, and major in something I know I'll love doing no matter what! I'm looking at colleges in the New England Area, or possibly my parent's alma mater, University of Wisconsin Madison. 

... a nurse or physician | With all this discussion about future career paths, I guess I need to share my aspirations! My goal is to go into the medical field - either becoming a Registered Nurse (RN), Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA), possibly an Anesthesiologist, a Physicians Assistant, or maybe even a doctor, possibly an OB/GYN. I've looked into each one a little, I just haven't decided how much time I really want to spend in school - at least I have 3 years until graduation day! 

... a wife and a mother | Definitely jumping way ahead in my life, but I want to find the one God's set out for me and spend my life as a wife and mother! I can't imagine my life post-college without a husband or kids. My mom and I were talking the other day and she said that she can't imagine a life without us 3 kids, and I can agree! It's all in God's plan. 

... a Disciple | I want to spread the good news of my faith to those around my area and around the world. There's no better task than to spread the amazing news that God's given us! 

What are your aspirations? 

xoxo




4 comments:

  1. Lovely post. I think you used exactly the right word: aspirations! It's those that start the dream and then, with planning, and hard work, the dream comes a reality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post and your blog, Sydney! I have no doubt you'll accomplish everything you set out to achieve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. At least you're getting a jump start on what you want to do! I had no idea what field I wanted to go in at ALL until halfway through my senior year of high school! These are some great aspirations. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an awesome article. Very informative and detailed. Thanks for spending so much effort in sharing this valuable information.
    With Regards,
    Vocational Colleges in sydney | Vocational Courses in Sydney

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...