Saturday, September 6, 2014

Currently, In September : #blogtemberchallenge

Today's Prompt : A "currently" post. Tell us what you're loving, hating, reading, etc.! 

( post set-up adapted from Brave Love Blog )

... reading Kisses from Katie. Her faith and reliance on God are tremendously apparent in her inspirational book. 

... watching lots of YouTube and 19 Kids and Counting. 

... listening to lots of Broadway! Follow me on Spotify to view all my playlists! 

... singing lots of audition music! I'm auditioning for National Choir this month (it's going to be held in Salt Lake City UT!), All-State in November, All-County somewhere in there, and Governor's School in February! 

... trying to stay organized between blogging and school. I'm also trying a new devotional out this month, so I'll have to see how that goes! 

... wishing this hot weather would end in Charleston. I'm so done with the heat, I want to pull out the sweaters and jeans! 

... tweeting all about this challenge! I love connecting with the other bloggers who are participating. 

... loving skirts and dresses. With the heat, I find it easiest to pull on a skirt or a dress. And they're so simple to create an outfit with! 

... discovering that I'm sick of selfies. I've been snapchatting non-stop this week I'm getting tired of so many selfies! #thestruggle

... hoping that I get over this cold! I've been battling a cold since I got back to school (germ overload) and it's affecting my motivation and singing! 

... praying for guidance, God's plan for me, upcoming tests, and my best friends

... enjoying the weekend. And work! I haven't shared this on the blog, but I recently began working in my church's nursery this month. I work each Wednesday night and play with kids while their parents are in service. It's such a fun environment and I love their sweet giggles!

... addicted to caffeine. I made sure to leave the house each morning this week with a cup of coffee in my hand. 

... starting homework and planning for the upcoming week. 

Do you like this style of posts? I'm kind of in love with them! 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...