Saturday, September 6, 2014

A Fiery Passion : #blogtemberchallenge

The ending of this week had me all over the place, but I'm back to catch up on the #blogtemberchallenge! I had an absolutely fantastic week; probably my favorite one since school's started! It was a mix of the joy that I only had to go to school for 4 days and some other fun happenings with friends. I'm so excited to pre-write this week's posts this weekend, because the upcoming prompts are a mix between fun and thought provoking topics! 
I really like these list-like prompts! 

Yesterday's Prompt : 

God 
family
education
music
finding happiness in all situations
fun weekends with friends
finding the one
enjoying each minute
being the best I can be 
using my talents to benefit others
blogging + the entire community that comes with it 
encouraging others 


What are you passionate about? 

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...