Thursday, September 4, 2014

Fashion Loves and Hates

I'm not one to keep track of the latest trends, as I tend to stick to classic and versatile pieces. But, I'm always watching to see what trends are popping, whether it's on my favorite blog or scrolling through Pinterest. 

Today's prompt : Pick a fashion trend you love and a fashion trend you hate. Win us over!

My Love : Blazers

I love the classic and chic look of a blazer. It adds the perfect touch to any outfit and is super versatile. It's on my fall/winter wish list! 

  Style for Less: Colored Skinny Jeans, Preppy Blazers and Leopard Print Wedges | Kelly in the City

There's such a preppy association with blazers, but I think they're a staple in anyone's closet, especially as a student. They're perfect for class presentations and such! 

I Despise : Crop Tops

I'm sorry, but I can't jump on the band wagon. I know there's cute and fun ways to style them, but there's something about a crop top that doesn't win me over. 

If you love the denim-on-denim look, try adding an oversized denim crop top to your next outfit. How to pull off a crop top no matter where you are!
I think the biggest thing about them is the lack of modesty with the tops, but that's just how I feel and tend to dress - modesty is the way to go in my book.

What are your fashion loves and hates? 

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oh you are a lady after my own heart. I am pretty sure if I wrote this blog I would have the exact same answers! :) I am SO glad that there is another girl out there that despises crop tops!

    Carpe Diem, Dear!
    -Liv

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...