Thursday, September 11, 2014

Bloggers With Class Award + Nominations


Niedelyn from Get Up and Dress Up nominated me for this "Bloggers With Class" Award! Niedelyn is such a sweet blogger and definitely knows what she's talking about when it comes to the classic and preppy style! I've loved getting to know Neidelyn through blogging, as we've discovered we both have a LOVE for Grey's Anatomy! 

Rules: 
~If tagged, please copy the rules into your post
~Please also link back to this post on Classy Cathleen 
~Recognize the blogger that tagged you (share a little about them and their blog, and link back to them)
~Answer the questions that are a part of the award
~Tag 5 bloggers that you feel are classy to receive the award as well
~Let the bloggers know that they have been tagged!
~Be sure to include the link to the Bloggers With Class community (And don’t forget to join!)
~Include the image in your post

Q - What do you think it means to be classy?
Classy is a timeless and classic style that will never be out of style. It's modest, comfortable, and casual.

Q - Who are some of your role models?
One of my biggest role models in terms of blogging has to be Carly. She started blogging her Freshman Year at Georgetown University and has been able to grow her blog tremendously since. Lifestyle wise, probably Jackie O; she always had impeccable style and after reading These Few Precious Days I fell in love even more. 

Q - Who are some of your style icons?
Like I previously stated, Jackie O, as well as Kate Middleton, and tons and tons of bloggers (I love looking at style/outfit posts!). If I could go back to the early 1900's and wear what Michelle Dockery wears on Downton Abbey, she'd be my style icon hands down! 

Q - Pearls or bows? 
Pearls!

Q - Who/What inspires you?
Other bloggers! I love seeing the content they've come up with themselves and the accomplishments they've made through blogging. It shows me how much my blog will grow in the future and gives me ideas for future posts. 

Q - What is your favorite color?
Navy, hands down. 

Q - Do you like the 'classy' style? What are some of your favorite pieces/trends of the style?
I love the 'classy' style. Some of my favorite pieces include a pair of simple black pants, a button down, comfortable flats, versatile cardigan, shift/shirt dress(es), and a navy skirt. 

Q - What are some of your favorite quotes?

T-shirt verse Scripture Art Jeremiah 2911 Print Bible Verse 11x14 by LilyandVal    A well traveled woman

I nominate:

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I came across your blog through Pinterest and it's definitely very 'classy'! :) :) Looking forward to reading more!

    See me at curiousramblingsbychloe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...