Monday, September 8, 2014

Music That Moves + Spotify Playlists : #blogtemberchallenge

Sept 8th: Music that moves you. Are you a Spotify addict or a Pandora guru? Tell us your favorite artists/stations!



If you're new to this blog (welcome!), one thing you should know about me is that I love singing. I have the amazing opportunity of getting to do it each day for 90 minutes at school, plus private lessons here and there. I definitely tend to stick towards the classical side of things, but branching out is always fun too!

One thing that sets me apart from the crowd is that I don't really keep myself up to date with the latest music, singers, and bands. It's just not something that amuses me as much as others! I like listening to music, but I'm not one to constantly have it playing in the car or at home - I'm one of those people who cannot work with music (or any noise, for that matter!) in the background. I find it easily distracting and I can't read or focus when there's other words running through my head. 
But, even though I don't always have my headphones in, when I do, I'm very specific about the music I'm listening. I became an avid Spotify user (find my profile here!) earlier this year and absolutely love that you can customize your own playlists and create exactly what you want. I like listening to other playlists that my friends have made (or other bloggers!), but also like listening to the ones I know I'll like! 

Below are some of my favorite Spotify Playlists! They're a mix of ones I've personally created and ones that I've mashed together from multiple playlists I love! 

love of broadway // a playlist with all my favorite romance songs of Broadway (I also love the "this is love" playlist!) 

The Fault in Our Stars // love this soundtrack - my favorite has to be "Boom Clap"!

College Prepster Playlists // whenever Carly puts together a monthly soundtrack, I dump it here! It's just one less playlist to worry about and it's fun to browse her entire selection. (I love her Pump Up playlist!)

BROADWAY // pretty self explanatory, but I've just made a compilation of my favorite songs from some of my favorite Broadway shows! (Cinderella, Hairspray, Pippin, and more!)

Christian // I've made a mash-up of my favorite songs from my favorite Christian bands! My church recently released their own album, which is also one of my favorite playlists! 
What are some of your favorite playlists? 

Happy Monday!

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...