Wednesday, August 20, 2014

SNEAKY PEAKY

I'm back today for a quick little sneak peak of what's happening this Friday! 

So if you're new to my little corner of the internet, here's a little backround : 3 DAYS FROM TODAY, "A Thousand Tomorrows" will be no more! I'm revamping and rebranding my blog here and I cannot wait for you all to see it this Friday. With the creator of this rebrand, Rgord (best blog designer ever!), I've created something I know I'll love for years. 
 
To give you blog readers a sneak peak, here's a little snip of what the new color scheme and theme is going to look like! Enjoy! 


I hope you're as excited as I am!

xoxo

STARTING AUGUST 22ND, THIS BLOG WILL BE LOCATED AT SYDNEYHUSS.BLOGSPOT.COM


1 comment:

  1. Maybe it's just my computer, but the picture isn't showing up for me! Either way, I'm so excited for your relaunch and can't wait to see how it turns out!

    www.alilstyleblog.com

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...