Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Reading Lilly in Lilly




I'm definitely not one to go all out and go "back to school shopping" but I love planning out what outfits I'm going to wear those first few day of school, as I am sure lots of girls are! I've always been the one that wants to show off my new clothes that I've gotten over the summer that first day - so I'm planning on "debuting" my Lilly Pulitzer Skort on my first day, August 18th! 


Blouse (old), similar here // Skort (similar here) // Shoes

Reading Lilly in Lilly






Have you planned out your first day outfit? What is it? 

xoxo

THIS BLOG WILL BE LOCATED AT SYDNEYHUSS.BLOGSPOT.COM STARTING AUGUST 22ND, 2014. 


3 comments:

  1. I've never owned any Lilly clothing items, but this skort is too cute! It fits you perfectly too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. Lilly is the best! I think your second two pics may be a little out of focus though... just make sure to play with your camera so it's in focus! :)

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...