Thursday, August 14, 2014

Back to School Bags

I can't believe that I start my sophomore year in 4 days! It seems like just yesterday I was finishing my last exam of freshman year. Time sure does fly! 
I mentioned earlier that I love going back to school shopping, and going to get a new tote or backpack is something that goes along with that, every couple of years!! I'm not one to get a new bag for school every year, but when I need a new one (or have my eye on one!), I tend to add it to my wishlist or list of things I hope to purchase soon! I always love looking for a new backpack, and I particularly love the backpacks that The North Face creates. They're super durable, have lots of support, come in adorable color combos, and most of them can be monogrammed! 
With that being said, I've always been a backpack girl for school - they hold everything and then some and really get the job done when carrying books and binders home. (I also tend to carry a purse around school as well, let me know if you'd like to see purses I'd use for school!) However, there are also some days where I have to carry my Longchamp or other large tote if there's more I need to carry!
No matter what grade or age, I've found a selection of 6 backpacks and totes that I think are perfect for school - they're all durable, cute, and you'll get your moneys worth from them.

BACK TO SCHOOL
1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6

What bag are you using this school year?

xoxo

This post was inspired by Prep Avenue's Back to School Bags post - her selections where ones that I'd use as well, and definitely reccomend! 

THIS BLOG WILL BE LOCATED AT SYDNEYHUSS.BLOGSPOT.COM STARTING AUGUST 22ND, 2014. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...