Friday, August 15, 2014

On My Radar { 08 . 15 . 2014 }


I've really missed writing these link roundup posts! I always find it fun to share fun links I've found throughout the week, and I also love to read what links other bloggers find. Friday seems to be the day that I bookmark the most on my computer, because what other bloggers share is always so helpful or very funny! 

The picture above gives hint that this post is filled with links about back to school, but I've made sure to include lots of fun articles as well - I think there's more links not about school!

1. PopCosmo has been producing some great content lately. This post about styling pictures on a white background is perfect for anyone looking to step up their Instagram Game! Also, if you're a blogger and you're looking to connect more over social media, #ChicChat is for you - it's every Tuesday night at 9 EST and it's such a blast. 

2. Have you read these "Behind the Gram" blog posts? They're literally the best "tag" I've seen floating around! These are some that I've bookmarked : (Here's the original post, where it all started!) Kira Tabor, "Behind Le Gram"The Blonde Prep, Instagram vs. What Was Really Happening, Pop Cosmo's Behind the Gram, and Krista from Covering the Bases, Instagram vs Real Life! Please share yours in the comments if you've blogged about this yourself, or if you know of any funny ones, definitely share! 

{ SCHOOL } 3. Easy Back to School Outfits via Prep Avenue

4. 11 Signs You're a Blogger (a must read for all bloggers), via The Life You Love

{ SCHOOL } 5. Tips for Back to School via Prep in Your Step

{ SCHOOL } 6. Carly's posts this week really hit the spot for me! This post about finding the right jeans is perfect (someone who understands the struggle!), Five Minute Power Exercises, and Your End of Summer Bucket List, via Maxie McCoy


{ SCHOOL } 8. Secrets to Curling Thick Hair (Prep Avenue)


And if you've missed any posts from this week here on A Thousand Tomorrows, I've linked them all below : 

What links have you been loving lately? 

Have a great weekend! See you Monday! 

xoxo

THIS BLOG WILL BE LOCATED AT SYDNEYHUSS.BLOGSPOT.COM STARTING AUGUST 22ND, 2014.



2 comments:

  1. ohhh im so excited about the return of downton abby! xo jillian - cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for linking to us twice! you're the sweetest!!!!
    i will totally be using shannon's easy back to school outfits soon!
    xox
    chloe
    http://popcosmo.com

    ReplyDelete

You May Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...